ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Job Title: Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for supporting and co-leading the day-to-day advancement of the production, including but not limited not:
- Overall communication among all parts of the production teams, and some external stakeholders
- Managing, maintaining, and regularly communicating the overall production timeline and budget to key stakeholders
- Managing and liaising with the creative team, their process, and completion of deliverables, and translating that for other key partners in the Development Phase
- Collaborating and liaising with Production Management & Technical Director on physical production with regards to budget, timeline, and management of deliverables
- Collaborating and liaising with Venue Management on construction, permitting, and licensing process with regards to budget, timeline, and management of deliverables
- Collaborating and liaising with General Management on the budget, SOWs for personnel, and financial operations
- Experience in the Immersive theater/live events industry - preferably 5+ years.
- Thorough knowledge of production timelines and budgets.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize based on short-term and long-term objectives.
- Excellent attention to detail including the ability to analyze, compare, and interpret data with accuracy.
- Team oriented and a highly collaborative work style, with the ability to take independent ownership of projects.
Please send email with Cover Letter and Resume attached.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online