Production / Office Coordinator
ConfidentialSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
Post/Motion Graphics/Live Action Production house seeking a full time Production Coordinator for their office located in San Francisco. Prior experience in Production Coordinating is required, as well as a understanding of the post-production work flow and industry related jargon.
Responsibilities and Requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Work with other Coordinators to manage day-to-day Post Production as well as maintaining calendar and schedules of multiple projects.
• Strong communication and problem solving skills are a must.
• Heavy Resourcing experience.
• Responsible for taking accurate and detailed notes in production meetings / calls then distribute notes to the team.
• Working knowledge of Post Production & Production Processes.
• Possess a high level of Detail and QC responsibility
• Ordering supplies necessary: Office kitchen, janitorial supplies, office supplies, etc.
• Contacting appropriate vendors should any issues arise dealing with the facility or in the scope of production.
• Collect project paperwork: NDA's, Articles of Incorporation, Freelance Paperwork, etc.
• Opening and closing of the facility each day.
• Coordinate with producers to make ensure editorial suite is equipped with the proper furniture, phones, internet-connection, etc. as per the client's needs.
• Conduct and direct client services
• Ability to work under deadlines and changes in production plans / schedules.
• Facilitate in setting up for pre-pro meetings and events.
• Basic cleaning of kitchen, bathroom and office as needed throughout the day
• Some General Administrative duties
Competitive based on experience.
We are passionate about promoting from within so there is excellent opportunities for advancement, a great work environment and benefits. We work as a team and are looking for someone who is organized, detail oriented, proactive and hardworking.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online