ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Looking for a Production Coordinator to join our team! This position will coordinate all of the ongoing production shoots and will ensure that all the needs of the producers are being met for the projects to be successful. This position requires a candidate who has a passion for the industry and for working in film marketing production. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Production Coordinator in an office and on-set environment.
- Works with Producer, Associate Producer, fellow Production Coordinator to manage projects throughout production cycle.
- Once project is kicked off and Production Coordinator is assigned, then responsible for daily correspondence with our clients and their teams to ensure client expectations of logistics are met.
- Research, hire and continue to seek out and cultivate freelance creative staff for specific projects (Camera Operators, Sound Mixers, Groomers, Freelance Producers, etc.)
- Creation of cost estimates and review with Producer (Producer final approval)
- Responsible for sending Cost Estimate to client (must work with Producer on wording email to client)
- Track project costs and managing client overage requests and approvals (must work with Producer on wording email to client)
- Responsible to distribute, complete and track paperwork accordingly, for crew and vendors for all productions.
- Responsible for ensuring the above paperwork is received by accounting department.
- Create new jobs in QBO and add to Open Jobs List and Create Box folders
- Responsible for creating project folders and saving all shoot details and paperwork accordingly to folders.
- Responsible for creation and distribution of call sheets. (always need second set of eyes plus final Producer approval)
- Responsible for collecting Camera Reports and Camera Card Screenshots from Producer and/or DP of all shoots.
- Create, Review and Approve Production Actuals
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the Post Coordinator on all project needs.
- Responsible for coordinating the shipment/delivery of the footage from shoot, updating the Dailies Tracker with the information, and send a Dailies email prior to every shoot.
• Experience in entertainment/digital media field
• Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines
Compensation: Rate - to be discussed
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online