Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Busy boutique production company seeking a full-time, in office, Production Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position is highly organized, detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast paced environment. This role works closely with the Company President and Head of Production, and contributes to the organization and production workflow for short form, commercial content from pre-production, production, through wrap.
• Examining the needs of each production to ensure all client needs are met.
• Sourcing and booking crew/vendors/equipment.
• Negotiating rates and terms with vendors, suppliers and personnel as directed.
• Creating and sending call sheets.
• Organizing and tracking production paperwork including releases, NDAs, and more.
• Providing support for all projects within the company and communicating with external crew.
• Assisting Head of Production and Producers with budgets as directed.
• Book travel for staff and crew if necessary.
• Point person / set supervision on small-medium shoots.
• Set supervision for set-up and load-out during on site production.
• Coordinating PA's on set to ensure an efficient shoot.
• Basic Production Accounting: creating, tracking and organizing purchase orders. Managing invoices, receipts and credit card statements.
• Completing purchase order logs / budget actualizing.
• Tracking and prepping payroll from shoots.
• Maintain and review all production files on a regular and on-going basis (Dropbox).
• Handle other miscellaneous duties and projects assigned.
Skills / Requirements:
• Minimum one year experience in physical production (Office PA, Coordinator, etc).
• Familiarity with on-site production from pre-production through wrap.
• Proficiency with Hot Budget/budgeting software, Excel, Microsoft Word, Dropbox, Google Docs.
• Ability to multi-task and understand how to prioritize tasks.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Maintain strict standards of confidentiality and a professional demeanor at all times.