ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Laundry is seeking a full time Production Coordinator to join our staff in our LA/San Francisco studio. The ideal candidate will have experience working with design driven post production studios. Prior experience in Production Coordinating is preferred, as well as an understanding of the post-production workflow and industry related jargon.
Responsibilities and Requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Work with other Coordinators to manage day-to-day Post Production as well as maintaining calendar and schedules of multiple projects.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills are a must.
• Heavy Resourcing experience.
• Responsible for taking accurate and detailed notes in production meetings / calls then distribute notes to the team.
• Working knowledge of Post Production & Production Processes.
• Possess a high level of Detail and QC responsibility
• Contacting appropriate vendors should any issues arise dealing with the facility or in the scope of production.
• Collect project paperwork: NDA's, Articles of Incorporation, Freelance Paperwork, etc.
• Coordinate with producers to make ensure editorial suite is equipped with the proper furniture, phones, internet-connection, etc. as per the client's needs.
• Conduct and direct client services when necessary.
• Ability to work under deadlines and changes in production plans / schedules.
• Facilitate in setting up for pre-pro meetings and events.
• Some General Administrative duties
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online