ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator? Production Coordinator - Boutique Location Service
''Hey, don't ever let somebody tell you that you can't do something. Not even me, all right?'' --American businessman Chris Gardner, as played by Will Smith in ''The Pursuit of Happyness.''
Well that's us. ''They'' said we couldn't do it. Four years later and a pandemic ***almost*** in the rear view mirror, we're still here, representing many of the finest design-forward filming locations in Los Angeles, and collaborating with the biggest producers and studios in the entertainment industry.
Now that film production is back in full swing, we need a superstar Production Coordinator to join our team with a ''Glenngarry Glen Ross'' intensity, the mad aesthetic of ''Fountainhead'', and the quirky communal spirit of ''The Office''.
The Production Coordinator will work directly with the founder in general business operations. Candidates will be flexible self-starters comfortable in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
Typical Responsibilities May Include:
- Researching, Securing & Onboarding New Locations
- Real Estate Photography
- Touring Location Scouts & Managers
- Sales Support Including File Pulls & Follow Up
- Creation of Contracts, Invoices & Other Documents
- Coordination and Pick-up Drop-off of Checks
- Check-ins, Trouble Shooting or Problem Solving for Active Film Shoots
- Potential Marketing Support Including Database Growth & EBlasts
- Limited Social Media Support
- Generally a Decent Human Being With a Positive, Upbeat Attitude -
- Professional Demeanor
- Must Have A Reliable Car
- 1-3 Years Experience In Any Role in Film Production, But PA or Locations Work is Preferred
- Real Estate Photography Skills (Bonus If You Own Your Own Camera)
- Highly Detailed and Organized
- Familiarity with: MS Office, Pages, Smugmug, Lightroom, Dropbox, Wix, Mailchimp, Docusign. Bonus for experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook Ad Platform, Google Ads & Analytics.
- Must be located in Los Angeles
- Full time, 5 days a week generally 9am-6pm M-F but could occasionally include a night or weekend
- Ability to work virtually/remotely with likely 1 day per week in office
- Position can be created as an employee/hourly or freelance retainer contract
- Compensation based on experience
- Additional hours potentially available on-location as a Site Rep if desired
- Represent a company with a stellar reputation, work hard, but have fun and make great connections at the same time