ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Film production company in Santa Monica, CA seeks Production Coordinator for current high concept project with major studio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates shipping of materials to studio and ensures that the work is labeled and filed properly
• Breakdown scripts in various stages (Outline, 1st Draft, 2nd Draft) to determine complexity of assigned episodes
• Manages day-to-day tracking of shot status in production database
• Has an understanding of procedures for CG asset build
• Takes notes during Storyboard Reviews, Animatic Reviews, Editorial sessions, etc - and distributes information to Producers and Executives as needed
• Works with producers and facilities to give support and maintain schedule.
• Facilitate communication with partner studios by answering questions and coordinating the delivery of materials in a timely manner
• Perform daily check-ins with members of production, artists and supervisors to determine the status of work on the show
• Respond to all production-related communications in a timely manner as well as gather and distribute production materials
• Before materials are sent to partner studios, oversee the process of quality control•
• Manages workload and priorities of a Production Assistant and/or Intern
• Basic knowledge of CG asset terminology i.e., modeling, uv's, rigging, textures, lighting, and FX
• Learns the necessary computer programs and network directory system
• Coordinate CG asset archiving activities
• Software requirements: Microsoft Word and Excel, Google docs, Gmail and knowledge of production tracking databases (Shotgun)
• Knowledge of Photoshop required
• Ability to work with partner studios
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment
• Minimum 2 years of previous TV animation production experience required
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online