ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Production company is looking for a seasoned Production Coordinator to work on a reality Pilot. The position will be a total of 5 weeks (2 week prep, 2 week shoot, and 1 week wrap).
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Must be self-motivated
- Highly organized
- Budget Management Savvy
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable and willing to work long hours
- Ability to multi-task & work independently when required
- Strong communication skills; written & verbal
- Communicate effectively with production department heads
- Ability and willingness to take and follow direction from Production Executive/ EIC
- Ability and strong knowledge in creating shooting schedules, crew grids, etc
- Must have experience fully prepping & wrapping a production/series (show binders & electronic files)
- Must have experience working in reality
- Strong logistics & technical background desired
- Ability to assist in managing staff & crew
- Must have a positive, respectful, friendly demeanor; a sense of humor is a plus!
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
• Assist in tracking costs, generating PO's, and managing all PCard and Petty Cash related expenses
• Distribute call sheets and schedules
• Help oversee coordination and all aspects of shoot and Coordinate crew /production personnel
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment facilitating all staff, crew, and guests need.
• Work with Finance, Legal, Creative, Talent, and Editorial teams to execute production shoot and support production logistics
• Help book production equipment and rentals, production locations, and other production vendors if/as necessary
• Help prepare and update production schedules, call sheets, and PR reports
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online