ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant? About
Independent Film and TV Production/Finance Company is seeking a Production Assistant. Candidate must be a motivated self-starter with a desire to gain first-hand experience in all aspects of film and TV production and finance. Our company produces feature films with top-tier-talent for wide release on multiple platforms, with an emphasis on theatrical. Candidate must have a detail-oriented approach to administrative tasks and be flexible enough to simultaneously support the Producers, as needed, in various other facets of the production pipeline from development through to distribution.
• Perform a wide range of office duties, including day-to-day administrative work.
• Managing Producer's Calendars, including scheduling and confirming calls and meetings.
• Working on all aspects of company's business, including but not limited to screenplays, budgets, production incentives, and general content and business matters.
• Assist during physical production in an array of production tasks.
Experience & Skills
• Possess a degree of experience in film production.
• Possess a very strong work ethic and attention to detail.
• Possess strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
• Strong technology skills, including Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 2+ years' experience working for a production company, talent agency, or post-production company preferred.