ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Purpose: The Production Assistant will work part-time with a variable schedule performing duties such as: Moving equipment with Avid Technicians, running errands, answering phones, and any other duties determined by management as necessary.
Essential Functions: Include the following. Other may be assigned
• Answer telephone and greet visitors
• Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs
• General administrative and clerical support
• Make runs for various errands using company and personal vehicles (mileage reimbursement for personal vehicle use)
• Assist Avid department with moving and installing equipment
• Other duties as required
Skills and abilities required:
Strong verbal communication skills
Reliability and stress tolerance
Professional and Respectful
Team player with positive attitude
College degree preferred
Minimum high school or trade school education with previous experience.
Additional Comments: An excellent opportunity to learn post-production practices.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online