ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
This is an executive level role, on a freelance basis, with opportunity to turn into a full-time position. The Producer will serve as the key facilitator to bringing the company's vision to life and helping execute the necessary steps in all phases of production/post/distribution.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which will enable him/her to interact with a range of personalities.
• Super resourceful, a problem-solving approach; be highly self-motivated, well-organized and total commitment to following through.
• Background producing films highly preferred.
• Degree in TV/Film or TV/Film producing credits, Bachelor's in related field
• Deep knowledge of film production, awareness of all key studios/agencies/production companies
• Familiarity with organizational software, editing software a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online