ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Producer's Assistant Position
We are looking for a superstar assistant for a Producer and her team. Our musts: super organized, excellent follow-through, quick-thinker, self-starter, can travel internationally with no visa issues (and be okay with last minute travel, if needed), loves working with teams, preferably has experience or working knowledge of how things run on a film/tv set, and has a great sense of humor. The job is 75% business and can be up to 25% personal assistant work. This is a great opportunity if you're looking to eventually learn how to produce a film from the ground-up in the indie world!
Note: this is a temporary position.
• Manage Producer's calendars and plan business trips for Producer
• Book travel accommodations, coordinate meetings and create detailed itineraries for Producer and other production staff
• Manage special projects/personal assisting as designated
• Assist in research as needed for producer
• Prepare and submit T&E expenses
• Set up, coordinate and manage various events
• Stay up-to-date on current production calendars for various projects
• A high degree of confidentiality and discretion are expected
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience supporting talent or high-level Executive in Film Production or equivalent production experience
• Must be proficient on Mac
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Familiarity with film production, the pre-production and post-production process, and a general understanding of union and guild contracts and agreements, is a plus
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, be able to maintain composure and be agreeable to changes
• Detail-oriented with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, with attention to detail
• Experience working in production and/or with talent a plus
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once and multi-task efficiently and precisely
This is a temporary position.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online