Producer / Production Manager
Producer / Production Manager
Location: NY / LA / Miami (Remote w/ onset work during production)
Experience Range: 3-5 Years
Kids In Big Bodies is a Hollywood Content Creation company working with top tier talent and brands across multiple vertices. Currently we are in the process of developing and producing a 6-part educational curriculum series featuring thought leaders and celebrities, shooting in 2021-2022.
This position will work in tandem with the Executive Producer team. The PM functions as the Producer's ''right hand'', stepping up to support Producer duties as required and keeping a direct line of communication with the production and post team on all aspects of the show. This person is responsible for working hand in hand with the EPs and assessing production requests, budgeting, scheduling, resourcing, and execution of production. PM set expectations, communicate effectively, and ensure the quality of their productions. PM will also create a production schedule and call sheets and communicate this information to the necessary parties in conjunction with Production Coordinator who reports to the PM.
The PM reports to the Supervising Producer on a daily basis for show specific tasks.
• Identify, schedule, and manage the execution of project milestones and deliverables
• Accurately prepare and submit budgets and creative proposals/decks for approval by Producers
• Actively track budgets in progress
• Participate in meetings with Supervising Producer to assess day-to-day project requirements and ensure continued progress
• Identify and request staff and freelance resources to best service the production and client
Prepare project status reports and keep producers, management, and clients informed of project status and challenges
• Input, maintain, and generate reports of Production Group financial and project management databases for supervisor/management
• Stay abreast of production methodologies and technology that will facilitate and enhance offerings to our clients
• Special Projects and other duties as assigned by supervisor/management
• Coordinate insurance, permits, legal, etc
• Compliance with Inception code of conduct and corporate compliance
• 3+ years of production experience
• Knowledge of production processes, through all phases
• Experience taking ideas from concept to completion
• Experience in producing and delivering productions across a spectrum of budget levels
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and collaborate with team and clients
• Experience and ability to work well with celebrity and high profile talent
• Demonstrates analytical, critical thinking, detail oriented, deductive reasoning and problem solving
• Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines simultaneously
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with relevant production, project management, and productivity software preferred
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience in one or more production role is a plus (i.e. Line producer, production sound mixer, editor)
• Experience creating content for documentary, DTC platforms the educational space, educational or is a plus
TBD based on experience. Can pay on a per episode or day rate basis.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online