Post Production Producer
ConfidentialHuntington Beach, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking an experienced Post Production Producer for high-volume commercial post house in Huntington Beach.
• Must be comfortable managing multiple projects, artists and clients.
• Be familiar with production/post workflow - pre-pro through trafficking.
• Understanding of editorial and graphics platforms, including but not limited to Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
• Quality Control (QC) TV masters, renders, rough cuts and videos.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills with extremely high attention to detail.
• Strong leadership and calm demeanor; especially when on deadline.
• Manage daily workflow of editors, motion graphic artists and assistant editors.
• Tracking all project elements.
• Agency / Post House experience.
• Must be available for late-night and weekend work as needed.
• Bilingual English / Spanish a plus.
• Freelance to start with potential for full time
Please send cover letter and resume.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online