Post Production Coordinator
Full Time Job
We are a creative studio (specializing in marketing production/post production and VR) in Pasadena. Our post production coordinator would work closely with producers and the post production supervisor to keep our projects well organized and deliver them on time and the highest quality. This is an in office position.
- Maintaining post workflows on a per project basis
- Ensure that each stage of the post process is completed and delivered on time?
- Distribute important information between departments?
- Schedule and supervise finishing/online process?
- Help maintain editor/post/finishing calendar
- Media Management - track media and assets?
- Navigate tight deadlines?
- Anticipate needs and solve problems as they arise
- Stay organized and keep ahead of important dates
- Understand priorities and assist producers with assigning projects to editors
- Understand and follow all security protocols
- Be a self-starter and prioritize tasks for yourself and the post ream
- 3+ years previous industry experience required
- Must have a solid understanding of post production workflows from production to final delivery
- Must understand Adobe Premiere
- Be extremely organized
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be professional and keep assets and projects confidential
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve with little supervision
- No ego
Please provide three reasons why you think you would be a great fit for our company. Your application will not be considered without this.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online