Full Time Job
We are looking for a Post-Production Assistant/Runner to join our team! Based in the heart of Hollywood, our company is a full-time service entertainment group specializing in Creative Marketing and Post-Production finishing. Our video and audio facilities boast cutting-edge technology with creative and technical teams working collaboratively on a wide range of TV formats and feature films. We take pride in creating beautifully immersive content for the silver screen, television screen, and mobile screen.
• Deliveries and pickups as required (mileage reimbursed)
• In charge of ordering and picking up employees lunches and dinners
• Make sure all edit bays, color bays, and audio suites are presentable and clean
• Weekly food shopping to restock company snacks and drinks; in charge of keeping kitchen and office supplies stocked
• Keep office organized and presentable for clients and staff
• Perform administrative responsibilities as needed (reception/phones, scheduling, tracking orders and office supplies, etc.)
• Other duties as required
• Must have an interest in a career in post-production and the film industry
• Strong attention to detail with a strong work-ethic and an eagerness to learn
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must be dependable, professional, and respectful
• Must be a team player and have the ability to adapt to situations with a positive attitude
• Self-starter who identifies and improves the workings of the company in addition to responding to specific requests
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule and must be willing to work overtime on short notice, including nights and weekends
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, stretch, and stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to undergo a background investigation
• Must have reliable transportation with a clean driving record
• Valid driver's license and proof of insurance required
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS Degree in the film and media industry
• Experience in Post Production and the digital media landscape preferred
• Experience with AVID, Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, and other film industry software preferred
• MS Office and Mac proficiency
Salary DOE. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and vacation days after a 90-day probationary period.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online