Post Production Accountant
Full Time Job
Post Production Accountant - Key - Staff
Staff Post Production - Unscripted/documentary Accountant - Encino
We are a post production accounting, business management, auditing, tax preparation accounting firm in Encino. We are seeking candidates with production-post production accounting experience who can handle multiple projects, who is computer savvy, very organized, has good energy and great follow up skills. Great opportunity to learn many facets of production accounting and business management and grow within the firm. In house staff position in relaxed and professional atmosphere.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
* Production accounting software experience, EP, Smart Accounting, Greenslate, Media Services, PSL, Datafaction, Quickbooks, Vista, etc. Working knowledge of the industry digital platforms for accounts payable, purchase orders, payroll onboarding and time cards, CashetPay and the like.
* Superb communication skills both verbal and written
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Prior production/post accounting experience
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Cost reporting, estimating, professional client interaction
Petty cash and Pcard reconciliation and input
Purchase order input and tracking
*Handling of the full accounts payable cycle
* Preparation of journal entries
* Bank reconciliations
* Research and resolve payables discrepancies and issues
* Maintain vendor files
* Tracking and collection of Trial Balance items including AR, Deposits, Petty Cash.
Job Type: Full-time
All Staff, visitors are required to wear masks, we are making plans now to come back to the office.
Interview by Zoom
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online