ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Post Producer to plan, execute, track progress, and manage the delivery of all assets for our digital and traditional creative content for the marketing of feature films. This includes planning quick-turn post production workflows, maintaining schedules, following up on outstanding deliverables, and organizing assets for delivery to our clients. The role will coordinate with third-party vendors on work related to the editing and versioning of assets, ensuring the highest quality standards, tracking expenditures for all production department related work orders. This role will work directly with our Senior Creative Producer teams. This role will also be responsible for evaluating new post-related products and providing thoughtful advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of asset management areas, including potential vendors, archival solutions, and new technologies.
• 3 years of experience in budgeting, scheduling and technical workflows
• 3 years of experience as a creative content post producer or the equivalent
• 3 years of experience building and managing teams
• Experience managing relationships with sound, editorial, and finishing post facilities
• Experience at a post production company, studio or creative content agency
• Experience conducting on camera interviews with talent for EPKs, featurettes, and home entertainment special features a plus.
• Experience maintaining a close relationship with clients while managing work across multiple departments a plus.
• Maintain and track delivery deadlines for creative asset production across multiple marketing campaigns
• Maintain and manage internal workflow and creative resources, allocating bandwidth on a daily basis between editors, freelancers, producers, and writers
• Act as point of contact for clients, from start to finish on any given campaign, posting asset review links and answering any questions, etc.
• Provide internal creative notes and quality checks, while relaying client direction
• Oversee creative finishing process.
• Collaborate with creative teams - Post and Production Departments.
• Occasional billing consultation, tracking and outlining.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with often competing deadlines at once
• Knowledge of social platform-specific requirements and limitations
• General knowledge of video specs, and export settings.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and adapt to changing priorities and short production timelines with hard deadlines
• Working knowledge of Adobe Suite preferred
We are a Premiere work flow environment.
Related to Covid-19 all precautions are take to protect out clients, vendors, employees and freelancers. During the stay-at home orders we have set up operations to accommodate remote working.
Compensation: Rate - to be discussed
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online