ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Seeking a talented audio content producer to assist in podcast production. We are committed to developing ideas that stay true to our mission of telling honest, heartfelt stories that stir both the soul and the imagination on both a local and global scale. We currently have a show ordered straight to series and multiple production deals set up at major studios.
We are looking to add a Podcast Producer to our team who will be instrumental in the sourcing, developing, producing, post producing and delivering of nonfiction podcast projects. We are looking for someone who has experience in developing and producing longform nonfiction podcasts. Experience with being podcast host talent is preferred but not required.
We are based in Los Angeles but this position will be remote for the foreseeable future.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with development team to bring concepts to life as a podcast
• Record, edit, mix, and master audio for in-house podcasts
• Engineer and facilitate remote recordings
• Send cuts to team for notes and incorporate feedback into episodes
• 2-3 years of development and/or production experience
• Basic background in audio engineering
• High interest in or knowledge of the podcast space
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Google Suite Proficiency
• Podcast hosting experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online