Physical Production Agent
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Physical Production Agent jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Major talent agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York & London is seeking a highly motivated individual to contribute in the quickly growing Physical Production division in our Los Angeles office.
As a member of the physical production division, this position requires an understanding of the production landscape, as well as ideally a passion for television and a general awareness of the talent and producers in the genre. A passion for film and television production is key.
The role is a crucial position which requires an individual to work well within a team and be prepared for a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. This individual is expected to show resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, and understand their role well enough to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
Production, talent management or agency experience strongly preferred. Ideal candidate should be experienced and well-versed in the world of trade papers, Deadline, Studio System and IMDBpro.
• Track emerging filmmakers' practices and Below the Line Crew that may be of interest for current projects
• Engages and creates relationships with the entertainment industry, providing useful intel on potential creative or financial partners
• Attends meetings as needed to take notes then communicate action items
• Secure and negotiate clients for variety of projects
• Build and manage media lists across a variety of verticals
Qualifications and Skills:
• 2-5 years experience working in field of talent representation, studio, television network or production company
• Strong interest and knowledge in working with line producers, editors, cinematographers
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Proficient with PC, MS Office Suite - HEAVY Outlook use
• Knowledge in InEntertainment a plus
• High energy, positive attitude
• Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality
• Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
• A self-starter with the ability to think and work creatively and strategically
• Previous agency, management or studio experience preferred
• Excellent written & communication skills