Photo/Video Associate Editor
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
• Create, shoot, edit, and produce content and shows
• Produce, shoot, and edit pilots
• Make creative, fun, and social-driven food shows that people will like and share across our platforms
• Analyze the results of your work to learn from pilot tests and improve series, particularly with regard to audience response and performance metrics
• 3-5 years of experience with video production and familiarity with DSLR cameras, lighting, editing, and audio recording.
• 3-5 years proven experience creating compelling food content for the web
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, Photoshop)
• A competitive drive -- you enjoy challenging yourself and really going for it
• Ability to work on your own as well as in small teams
•Have own camera equipment/editing equipment
•Be able to work at a VERY fast-paced, timing is key
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online