ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/18/2021 2:45:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Personal/Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Personal/Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Personal / Executive Assistant
Job Description: We are looking for a PA/EA for a celebrity family. This job is a lot of fun for the right person! The bosses are 2 working musicians (a composer and a singer), their 7-year old daughter, and 2 cats. We are looking for someone who is:
1. A wizard at scheduling and keeping a creative family organized.
2. Someone who has a clean driving record and would be able to help with school pick-ups and drop-offs and occasional adventures!
3. Someone who is comfortable booking travel, making doctors appointments, shopping, helping around the house (not with cleaning, there is a housekeeper) with appointments and vendors and occasionally babysitting on weekends.
4. Ability to read music and knowledge of Cubase, Logic, Protools is extremely helpful!
5. Must like cats! There are two cats in the home so being allergic or generally disliking cats would probably be a dealbreaker.
7. Discreet and trustworthy
This person would not only work in the family home but also work closely with the Admin team that manages the Composer's record label and music studio. This is a full-time paid position and we're really looking for someone who desires to make some roots and stick around for a while. Please have a good sense of humor, be kind, anti-racist, inclusive, and patient. You must live in Los Angeles, this is not a remote position.
We would also like to mention that the entire family (except the 7-year-old) have been vaccinated (COVID) and we will only consider candidates that have also been vaccinated.
To note- you will not be considered if you are unable to follow these simple instructions, here they are:
1-Please include a cover letter. Resumes submitted without cover letters will not be considered.
2- In your letter please let us know if you are vaccinated. We understand your right to privacy and by law, you do not have to tell us. That said, if you do not feel comfortable letting us know, this is probably not the job for you. Additionally, if you are not vaccinated (with the exception of medically approved non-vax) we cannot consider you for this position.
3- Please let us know you're comfortable working with children
4- Please let us know you're OK being in a home with cats
5-Please let us know you have a clean driving record and are comfortable doing school runs
6- Please tell us what sets you apart from the other candidates and why you feel this would be a good fit
Salary: Salary is $25 hourly with a guarantee of 40 hours per week + occasional OT
$25p/hour full time