ConfidentialUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/22/2023 11:27:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Personal Assistant & House/Estate Manager Category
Search for Personal Assistant jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Personal Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Celebrity Personal Assistant
Management team seeks a Los Angeles-based personal assistant for international celebrity. Seeking an organized and reliable personal assistant and driver to assist in the management of daily tasks and affairs.
This is a position with excellent room for growth, so we are seeking a candidate with long-term interest.
• Assist celebrity with administrative tasks including, but not limited to scheduling appointments, running errands, taking notes in meetings, answering phones, copywriting, photocopying, managing contact database.
• Create and maintain detailed status reports and draft correspondence.
• Supervise projects at multiple residences and prestigious recording studio.
• Conduct research as it relates to current projects.
• Interact positively with others and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
• Liaise with artist team for social media, marketing, studio crew, management, etc.
• Arrange travel and accommodations and create comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
• Research, negotiate, budget, and purchase office/personal supplies, services, and equipment.
• Accompanying and/or driving principal to business meetings, dinners, special events, and appointments.
• Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
• Prior experience as a personal assistant preferred
• Must have a working vehicle, valid driver's license, and good driving record
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel as well as Google Docs, experience with Photoshop preferred
• Proficiency with Box.com or similar sites
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to handle sensitive information with high level of confidentiality
• Must be a self-starter willing to take on projects and see them through to completion
• Strong navigational skills and experience driving in Los Angeles
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Solid ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Interest in the entertainment industry and/or prior experience in entertainment business preferred
• Demonstrates thick skin, common sense, discretion, and trustworthiness
• Detailed oriented, organized, and proactive
• Flexible - comfortable working long hours if needed, available to work some weekends, evenings, and may include some domestic and/or international travel once it is safe
• Passport required
• Excellent references
Average 40 hours/5 days per week, but subject to overtime for events, filming, or travel
Pay is hourly totaling $35,000-$50,000/year (flexible DOE), includes health benefits