ConfidentialUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
Management team seeks a Los Angeles-based personal assistant for international celebrity. Seeking an organized and reliable personal assistant and driver to assist in the management of daily tasks and affairs.
This is a position with excellent room for growth, so we are seeking a candidate with long-term interest.
• Assist celebrity with administrative tasks including, but not limited to scheduling appointments, running errands, taking notes in meetings, answering phones, copywriting, photocopying, managing contact database.
• Create and maintain detailed status reports and draft correspondence.
• Supervise projects at multiple residences and prestigious recording studio.
• Conduct research as it relates to current projects.
• Interact positively with others and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
• Liaise with artist team for social media, marketing, studio crew, management, etc.
• Arrange travel and accommodations and create comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
• Research, negotiate, budget, and purchase office/personal supplies, services, and equipment.
• Accompanying and/or driving principal to business meetings, dinners, special events, and appointments.
• Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
• Prior experience as a personal assistant preferred
• Must have a working vehicle, valid driver's license, and good driving record
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel as well as Google Docs, experience with Photoshop preferred
• Proficiency with Box.com or similar sites
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to handle sensitive information with high level of confidentiality
• Must be a self-starter willing to take on projects and see them through to completion
• Strong navigational skills and experience driving in Los Angeles
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Solid ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Interest in the entertainment industry and/or prior experience in entertainment business preferred
• Demonstrates thick skin, common sense, discretion, and trustworthiness
• Detailed oriented, organized, and proactive
• Flexible - comfortable working long hours if needed, available to work some weekends, evenings, and may include some domestic and/or international travel once it is safe
• Passport required
• Excellent references
Average 40 hours/5 days per week, but subject to overtime for events, filming, or travel Pay is hourly totaling $34,000-$40,000/year (flexible DOE), includes health benefits
Attach resume. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online