ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
High profile personality seeks a loyal, enthusiastic, and hardworking personal assistant.
- Heavy scheduling and calendar management
- Execution of brand deals and deliverables according to schedule
- Assistance with posting across digital platforms
- Interfacing with managers, agents, record label and brands
- Travel coordination and itineraries
- Assistance with relevant research projects
- Running personal errands
- Knowledge of digital platforms
- Proactive mindset -- no job is too big or too small!
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience preferred, especially as a PA or at agency/management company
- Interest in Entertainment/Digital Sphere is a major plus
Role is full-time, with standard hours from Monday-Friday. Willingness to work weekends and evening hours is required based on need and a given week's schedule. The role will also include occasional travel with the talent for personal + business endeavors. Salary is commensurate with experience.
The role will be in person, so must be local to LA and must have a car. Gas/mileage will be reimbursed.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online