ConfidentialWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Personal Assistant to Entertainment Professional
Schedule: Full time. 8hrs daily. Available M-F from 9a-6p, after hours as needed. Must be onsite in the Calabasas/Woodland Hills area.
Experience/Qualifications: 4-year college degree preferred. At least 2 years of applicable personal assisting experience. Candidate must have a proven track record of operating in a trustworthy and discreet manner. Candidate must be detail-oriented, organized, resourceful, and able to think five steps ahead to anticipate the principal's needs.
*Must pass an extensive background and credit check. Must provide multiple references that we can call
Description: Entertainment industry professional In search of a Personal Assistant with at least 2 years of assisting experience. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with ideas and solutions for everything from calendaring, to file and record organization, to gifting, and beyond. This candidate should be able to schedule personal appointments for the principal, and assist with travel booking, gifting, holiday planning, etc.-a true personal assistant who can make sure the Principal is always organized and on top of her personal life.
• Liaise with Chief of Staff and House Manager to prioritize key projects around the home
• Oversee Principals' personal schedule and liaise with Chief of Staff, nannies, etc. to make sure everyone is on the same page
• Book appointments (glam, doctors, etc.) for Principal and keep track of when next appointments should be booked
• Run errands including buying gifts, picking up food, etc.
• Help plan holidays and birthday parties. Keep track of upcoming birthdays and help select and deliver gifts
• Liaise with nannies to make sure principal can attend all kids' appointments, etc.
• Open and log mail and packages
• Keep track of Principal's personal items and make sure car, purse, etc. are always stocked properly
• Plan and book travel
• Pack and unpack from trips, ensuring all items have returned from travel
Compensation: DOE, $60k+, Health Insurance, etc.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online