ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/18/2021 4:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Personal Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Personal Assistant postings
Full Time Job
A Beverly Hills based Production company has an immediate need for a hardworking superstar Personal assistant to support a Hollywood Producer at his home in Santa Monica. Candidate must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, be willing to take random Covid tests, wear a mask at all times and be comfortable doing errands during the pandemic.
Candidate will serve as the principle's driver and his personal assistant while reporting to his executive assistant. This individual is responsible for running errands for the house manager and helping the principle's wife with various tasks when required.
This position requires a candidate who is responsible, organized, motivated, enthusiastic, calm and hard working. Candidate must be available and open to working long days with some evenings and weekends, be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is resourceful, positive, a dedicated self-starter, a strong team player with no ego and a ''no job is too small'' attitude.
Candidate must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow-through. Candidate must have a strong knowledge of the media business, including who's who in Hollywood, popular culture and the Silicon Valley, strong research skills, social media and tech savvy, familiarity with LA and the ability to handle various projects as needed.
A minimum of two years of experience at a studio, production company, major talent agency or management company is REQUIRED.
• Drive principle to meetings and appointments, occasional dinner and events. Candidate must know Los Angeles extremely well, be an amazing driver, be comfortable driving a Tesla, have a clean driving record and be very punctual.
• Stay up to date on company's film and television projects in production and development. Attend company meetings if required and take notes if requested.
• Manage all online accounts and devices ensuring principle is always signed in, passwords are kept up to date and organized to easily locate, download, and set up for viewing any podcast, television show, movie, or audiobook via either iPhone, iPad, traditional television, DAX/PIX/Clear, Dropbox, or streaming sites.
• Manage principle's social media across all platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.). This requires a strong working knowledge of these platforms and the ability to learn quickly.
• Always ensure principle's car, bag and office are kept clean, stocked with essential items at all times and all devices are always fully charged.
• Research and report on various topics of interest including up and coming talent, business & technology, current events, latest trends, art, fashion, sports, gaming and pop culture.
• When required, review and synopsize materials including scripts, books, articles, podcasts and other media.
• Research all people principle is meeting with, gathering background materials and present a research report in anticipation of meetings, interviews and calls.
• Research people for principle to meet and manage/update master list. Take notes if requested and transcribe meetings if requested. Help build systems to institutionalize knowledge gained.
• Send weekly list of new movies to the principle and his wife, arrange DCPs liaising with studios and download, test and set up movies in home theatre.
• Shopping/Errands - both in person and online - personal and business purchases of everything from family clothing to office snacks and supplies to start/wrap and holiday gifts.
• Reconcile credit card report ensuring all receipts are kept and given to principle's executive assistant immediately.
• Research and compile extensive personal and professional travel research including restaurant and activities.
• General office assistance required including updating contacts, gifting, holiday tasks and event lists.
• Greet guests and handle refreshments at home and at office once open. Order, pick up and plate in-office meals including helping to clean office/conference rooms after all meetings.
• Available for runs/errands whenever necessary including but not limited to food, FedEx, Post Office or supplies.
• Strong communication essential, always liaising between house staff and office at all times. Always available to help the house manager, and principles Executive Assistant with any tasks required.
• Reporting to the principles executive assistant including giving assistance to all members of the principles team with any tasks big and small.
• Other duties as assigned or requested. Candidate should satisfactorily complete any and all tasks given to him by more senior employees.
• Bachelor's degree
• Ability to be discreet and appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information
• Professional yet friendly people skills
• Proven ability to anticipate needs and be resourceful
• Tenacity when trying to achieve the unachievable
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
• Be able to devise systems and organize an office
• Punctuality and reliability
• Proficient in MAC systems, social media and technology in general
• Have a clean driving license
If you want to be part of an amazing company and think you have what it takes, then send your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit. Please address the covering letter to Hiring Manager with a reference ''Assistant application''. Only apply if you have all the above requirements.
$18 per hour. Full Benefiits.