ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
About the Role: We are seeking a Part-Time Personal Assistant for a Music Recording Artist on the East Side of Los Angeles. You will work out of the client's home and studio which are both on the East side. This role requires someone with strong communication skills as you will be in constant contact with the principal and her team. Candidates must have 1+ years of Personal / Admin Assistant experience to apply.
Must live in Los Angeles and have valid Driver's License and a car to apply.
Typical Duties: Calendaring, travel planning and preparations, email management, assistant property management, liaising with management teams, house-sitting while she is out of town, personal errands and more.
Personal Assistant Duties & responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Making sure the studio property is clean, presentable and professional at all times.
• Liaise with Artist mgmt on project schedules and deadlines.
• Run errands as / when needed.
• Ordering food, drinks, personal supplies as needed.
• In charge of hospitality and taking care of visiting guests, clients, collaborators & executives.
• Property management. Interfacing with contractors and tradesmen as when needed.
• Scheduling personal appointments.
• Preparing travel itineraries.
General Hours: Flexi hours. Evenings & weekends + light travel as needed.
Salary Negotiable, DOE
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online