Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Personal Assistant jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Personal Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Personal Assistant? Personal Assistant to Multi Hyphenate Entertainment - LA/ NYC/Global
90K - 120K (no over time as theses a management role) plus benefits
MUST have personal assistant experience!
A hard working, non-stop multi hyphenate in the entertainment arena (work/experience crosses many platforms) is in immediate need for an exceptional Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to join a team that works 24/7 and travels a ton. In this role, your keen attention to detail and impeccable organizational skills will be utilized as you manage complex calendars, coordinate travel, handle expenses/errands, among other responsibilities. The ideal candidate should have an outstanding track record providing fast-paced personal support with other similar type of talent. Your thoughtfulness and commitment to the highest level of service will help you succeed as the right arm to this thriving team. At the moment this is LA based but requires travel. Hours tend to be about 12pm - 12am. It is imperative to be poised and hard working at all times. Able to anticipate needs and see the big/small picture as well as be discreet at all times. There is potential to move to NYC for this role in a year or two (where salary MAY be increased after proven work ethic).
What we're looking for:
· 4-year degree optional
· Must come with professional services experience
· Meticulous attention to detail and organization
· Dedication to accuracy and thoroughness across all tasks
· Poise and professionalism at all times as well as discretion at all times
· Dependable and resourceful with strong follow-up skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in the MS Office suite
· Flexibility to work overtime as needed often