Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Personal Assistant jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Personal Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Personal Assistant? Summary/Objective:
The Personal Assistant's primary role is to fully understand every detail of the talents schedule and assignments to ensure the talent completes all their responsibilities on time and correctly. Working closely with the talent, agent and publicist, support the talent by coordinating all aspects of the talent's schedule, social media posts, photo shoots, and publicity events ensuring the talent meets all requirements on time and with high quality. The Personal Assistant is also responsible for managing all communication via emails, voicemails, texts, direct messages and interacting with fans across all social media platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Social Media Posts, Castings, Photo Shoots, and Publicity Events
• Ensure the talents completes the social media posts and virtual castings on time and meets all requirements from the contract or agreement.
• For in person castings, photo shoots or publicity events ensure the talent is on time and completely prepared. This may entail arranging transportation or providing transportation.
• Work with the talent or attend the castings, photos shoots or publicity events to ensure the photos, posts, videos, or interviews meets the requirements of the contracts and agreements.
Oversee Scheduling and Calendar Appointments
• Manager the talent's calendar to ensure the weekly and daily schedule is tightly organized.
• Make appropriate appointments with other media agents, designers, stylists, celebrities, and even family members.
• Send critical appointment reminders with details to make sure the talent is on-schedule and completely prepared.
Manage Incoming and Outgoing Communication
• Maintain constant contact with the talent's agent and publicist to ensure the talent has all the information needed to do their work successfully.
• Make and receive phone calls, send emails, write letters, and post social media updates on behalf of the talent. It is extremely important to be the ''gatekeeper'' and tightly control who gets access to their celebrity boss.
• Respond daily to fans on social media platforms.
Event Planning and Coordination
• Coordinate logistics for a variety of scenarios such as travel, press appearances, rehearsals, fittings, parties and family vacations. Assist in the planning of product launches by sending invitations, obtaining gifts, and arranging food and entertainment.
Handle Client Representation
• Be the ''voice'' of the talent and use persuasiveness to meet the talent's needs. Directly represent their employer's interests with publicists, news reporters, industry agents, content directors, financial professionals, lawyers, and business managers, on the phone and in person.
Perform Life Maintenance Tasks
• Complete everyday tasks on behalf of the talent, such as doing laundry, reading mail, paying bills, grocery shopping, and even light cooking. Arrange for household tasks such as cleaning and repairs.
• Performs any other duties or responsibilities as requested.
• Bachelor's degree, with emphasis in management or public relations, preferred.
• At least one year of experience as a personal assistant or in a managerial capacity.
• Experience coordinating events, parties, and/or gatherings.
• Administration skills are a must with experience managing calendars and quickly shifting priorities as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Highly organized, detailed oriented, and the ability to wear multiple hats.
• Excellent persuasive interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to research and locate contact information, rare gifts, and more.
• Proficiency in digital calendars, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Triller, Microsoft Word and Excel, use of the internet, and basic computer skills sufficient to maintain calendars, budgets, generate publicity materials, and communicate with fans, clients, agents, and publicists.
• Demonstrated project management and planning skills.
• Possession of a valid driver's license.
• Commitment to the success of the talent.
• Willing to submit to Fingerprinting and Background Checks.
Confidentiality: Willingness to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to ensure confidentiality.
Work Environment: Position requires working in numerous locations which include varied temperature, noise level, and other factors that may affect a person's working conditions while performing the job.
Position Type and Expected Working Hours: Pat-time Anticipated working hours of approximately 10am-3pm Monday through Friday, including some evenings and weekends as needed.
Physical Demands: Bending, sitting, and standing for long periods of time. May require lifting objects weighing up to 20 lbs. as needed.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Background check, fingerprinting required.