ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Personal Assistant for Entertainment Professional
SEEKING PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR TWO AWARD WINNING INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS
Start Date: ASAP -- MUST ALREADY BE IN LOS ANGELES AND READY TO START
**This could be either part time (2-3 days a week, or every day, but only a few hours a day) or full time, depending if you want to work for one or both.**
Two award-winning entertainment professionals seek a well-organized assistant to join their teams in a personal and administrative capacity.
We need a candidate who can function as the glue that holds home and office together. The ideal person for this job has has a ''no job is too big, no job is too small'' mentality and is able to keep calm under pressure and stress. You must be able to prioritize and juggle many different tasks, while remaining organized, efficient, and detail-oriented. We need a self-directed problem solver. Strong writing skills and the ability to identify and correct grammatical mistakes are imperative. Confidentiality and trustworthiness are key in this role. This position will work out of their home office, so you must be able to keep good COVID precautions when you are not at work so as to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- Communicating with their entertainment teams, production personnel, home employees, and family members
- Keeping a detailed calendar and daily itinerary. Scheduling appointments both personal and professional for the actresses, as well as their children. Overseeing and managing work schedules
- Travel research, booking and itinerary oversight.
- Organizing office system and keeping it running smoothly (scanning, filing, phone and email duties)
- Stocking household and home office, handling returns as needed
- Management of rental properties, including responding to AirBNB and VRBO postings, keeping the rental calendar updated, communicating with property staff, and scheduling cleanings in between stays
- Scheduling and overseeing vendors, household repairs, and household employees
- Picking up mail, mail sorting, mailing out bills and paperwork, and shipping items out
- Manage extensive to-do lists for both actresses and your own assistant to-do list without getting overwhelmed
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online