ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/30/2020 2:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Personal Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Personal Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Personal Assistant? Personal Assistant for writer/director wanted part-time, split between a home office in Santa Monica and remote.
Applicants should be highly organized, personable, adaptable, self-motivated, a problem-solver, proactive, and tech savvy.
Previous experience working in the entertainment industry is a plus as you will be working closely with employer.
Please only apply if you can guarantee a one-year commitment.
16-20 hours per week
• Answering phones, taking messages, connecting calls
• Scheduling meetings and calls ; maintaining calendar
• Booking travel/creating travel itineraries
• Email/Outlook and general admin (filling, scanning, etc.)
• Reading scripts and giving notes
• Working with a PC and Mac, as well as multiple other Apple products
• Manage scheduling for home and office property maintenance
• Running errands (applicant must have a car) - i.e. USPS drop-offs, assisting with Costco runs
• Family related scheduling including two young children - ages 10 and 13
• Very limited night and weekend availability for calls/texts/emails
• College Degree preferred
• 1+ year of administrative or executive assistant experience preferred
• Able to communicate effectively with senior executives, their assistants, and external contacts
• Attention to detail and ability to ensure action items are completed
• Organized with the ability to anticipate change and to react efficiently
• Proficiency in PC and Apple products and programs ; ability to troubleshoot minor issues This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.