YouTuber Personal Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A well known YouTuber with 5 millions followers across social media is seeking a well organized personal assistant to join his team.
This is a part time ''Personal Assistant'' position but will eventually transition to full time if qualified. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities which will assist this organization's leadership. In this position, you should feel comfortable coordinating calendar appointments, managing communications, and planning events, as necessary.
- - Compensation:
Part time: $1250-1500+/mo
Full time: $2500-3000+/mo
Coordinate and schedule calendar appointments
Manage all incoming and outgoing communications
Schedule, plan and prepare all filming, editing and posting (From Pre-production to production then post production)
Familiar with trend, brainstorm ideas daily and weekly
Seeking and closing brand sponsorship (commission available)
Any other personal day to day assistant tasks
Minimum of 1 year of experience with personal assistant or detail project management
Fluent in English
Applicant must have a car. Hours will be flexible, but generally expect to work more afternoons/evenings and possibly some weekend time.
MUST live around Los Angeles
Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized
Ability to travel
Compensation: Part time: $1250-1500+/mo Full time: $2500-3000+/mo Potential Comission and Bonus Structure
Job Code: YouTuber Personal Assistant
1) Where did you find this opportunity?
2) Attach any bio or resume about your Personal Assistant history
3) Your instagram handle
4) Where do you live?
5) Compensation expectation for both part time and full time
6) What's your current work? And why are you looking for a new opportunity?
7) Upload and include a link in your email introducing yourself with a 1 minute video telling us who you are, especially your experience in personal assistant, your experience in social media/online marketing and why we should hire you
8) Please go to 16personalities and take the free personality test then send back your result as a link (MUST) Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online