ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Two high level musicians are seeking a second personal assistant to join their team and support their day to day needs. While this is mostly administrative and personal assisting, it is a great work environment with major exposure into the entertainment and music fields. For the right candidate, there is always the potential for growth. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the industry and gain experience working with high profile, heavy touring artists/entrepreneurs.
We are looking for someone with a ''can do'' attitude that has a high level of initiative, self-direction, and the ability to multi-task under pressure. This is a salaried full-time position (40 hours max per week). The start date is currently flexible.
- Administrative duties such as sourcing office supplies, answering emails/phone calls, etc.
- House management of three properties, one of which functions as an office and recording studio
- Coordinate house services across all properties (gardeners, housekeepers, etc)
- Running daily errands which include but are not limited to grocery shopping, personal shopping, managing appointments, etc.
- Liaise with various artist team members and family
- Assist with various projects (personal and business-related)
- Act as primary/executive assistant's second hand with various daily tasks
- Must have own vehicle in working condition, valid drivers license, and proof of insurance
- Bachelors degree preferred but comparable relevant work experience instead will be considered
- Knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Relevant industry work/intern experience is preferred but not required
- Has a strong work ethic and eager to learn with a ''no task is too small'' attitude
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, organized, and able to multitask daily workloads
- High level of confidentiality and discretion is expected
- Music industry interest
- Must be comfortable with dogs
- Applicants must reside in Los Angeles
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online