Personal Assistant to TV Personality
ConfidentialSanta Clarita, CA
Full Time Job
We are currently in search of a full time personal assistant for a TV Personality (well known for his dog training skills) that is based on a ranch in Santa Clarita, CA .
What Winning In This Role Looks Like
• You show up with a great attitude and genuinely enjoy being of service
• You are a go getter with a strong work ethic
• You pride yourself in the successful completion of tasks and follow through
• You are trustworthy and discreet
• You are a problem solver and are able to think creatively
• You find satisfaction in the minutiae of every day
• You work well with a variety of people- from business execs to ranch hands
• You are efficient and detail oriented
• You are a phenomenal and efficient communicator
• You are attentive and able to anticipate needs
• You are more proactive than reactive
• You are adaptable and flexible
• You have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation
• You speak both Spanish and English fluently
• You are already located in the Santa Clarita area or are willing to drive there Monday-Friday
Regular Tasks for This Role:
• Calendar Management
• Booking travel
• Working closely with the clients full team to ensure the smooth completion of micro and macro goals
• Booking appointments
• Working closely with the ranch manager to maintain synchronicity
• Handling payroll for ranch workers
• Making sure principal and ranch workers have any supplies needed to effectively do their jobs
• Running Errands as needed
• Gatekeeping to protect the clients time
• Efficiently creating space and capacity for client to focus on creative endeavors?
• Previous experience working as a personal assistant is preferred
• Ability to literally get in the dirt- your office is on the ranch!
• Comfortability and affinity for animals
• Self starter
• Strong Critical Thinking
• Adaptable in a variety of situations
• Able to read a room
• Knowledge of how to dress appropriately in different situations
• Genuinely enjoys being of service?
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online