Personal Assistant to Singer
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Personal Assistant to Singer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Personal Assistant to Singer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Personal Assistant to Singer? Personal Assistant to Award Winning Gospel Singer
Detail-oriented, motivated & hard working.
Multi-tasker, observant and a good listener.
Resourceful, innovative, and a natural Problem Solver.
Driven and responsible with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Committed to getting the job done A to Z.
We are seeking Full-Time Executive Assistant to provide administrative & personal support directly to talent. This role will assist in scheduling, data entry, research, personal errands and more in a very fast-paced environment. Positive attitude, high attention to detail & multitasking is necessary.
- Anticipate talent needs and execute promptly
- Complete personal tasks and errands as needed
- Maintain calendar & compile schedules daily/weekly/travel itineraries as needed
- Send out daily & weekly reminders as needed
- Confirm and be familiar with all daily scheduling & travel details / needs
- Book travel / reservations for talent as needed
- Acting as a liaison between talent and various business guests, agents, managers, etc.
- Assist with special projects, research and compiling information as needed
- Schedule and Coordinate with Barber, Stylist, Musical Band, etc
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines & manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to prioritize needs on the go & strong sense of follow through
- Must have strong typing skills & command of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Calendar, Word, Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and very strong organizational skills
- Relevant experience interfacing with talent at an agency, in casting or management
- Strong interpersonal skills while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
- Must have valid driver license and passport for global travel
- Must have registered and reliable vehicle in Los Angeles
- Must be available on weekends and late nights