Personal Assistant to Production Company CEO
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Objective of the Position:
To provide excellent personal assistant service, covering both professional and personal activities of the CEO, contributing to the diverse and interesting portfolio of projects while delivering excellent managerial and administrative support. Applicant should also be one of the girlies and someone who understands how to curate a vibe.
Responsibilities include providing exceptional personal service in the areas of managing calendars, making travel arrangements, managing projects, scheduling meetings, event planning and a variety of other tasks as needed. To be successful in this role you should be well-organized, proactive, a strong communicator, be able to work independently and practice the utmost discretion.
Position will be part work from home virtual position, with a few days a week of in-person, as well as occasional 24 x7 availability.
This position is for the person who is set free, by setting others free.
Communications and Schedule Management:
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, vendors and community, and family members
• Work in tandem with company Executive Assistant to coordinate schedules.
•Manage communications with stakeholders, such as booking and coordinating details for appointments and meetings, both business and personal
• Manage all engagements and commitments on Google calendar and coordinate calendar sync with employees and family members as needed
• Manage CEO's email inbox, including occasional responses in her voice
• Occasional running of errands, e.g. dry cleaning, returning packages, delivering scripts
• Practice gratitude: Post-travel, follow up with a gratitude process for hosts or others. Equip travelers with hostess gifts or other.
• Note taking on calls
• Create and manage contact database, including personal details and preferences.
• With assistance from a travel agency, be the primary point of contact to ensure bookings for complex domestic and international, business and personal, including travel for family members on occasion. Includes air, car rental, lodging (hotel, Airbnb), other ground transportation,
• Understand and anticipate travel preferences and style to create personalized travel experience
• With assistance from travel agency, research and manage added-value services, such as dinner reservations, tee times, excursions, spa appointments.
• Proactive in thinking ahead about what might be needed in rooms, including special touches
• Advise CEO of international travel requirements and concerns (passport, visa, inoculations, etc.) and facilitate the client meeting those requirements
• Being available 24x7 on occasion, to manage travel needs that occur outside of normal business hours.
Other Projects as needed:
Examples of other tasks that may arise:
• Stylist work and organization
• Event and party planning
• Project management
• A sense of humor
•Ability to develop positive, strong relationships with internal and external clients, vendors, friends & family, and other support staff
• Ability to uphold strictest level of confidentiality and effectively manage sensitive information with professionalism and diplomacy
• Technology skills: Knowledge of Google Suite, Zoom, and Apple products, apps for organization
• Thrives in fast-paced environment and excels at adaptability and flexibility
• Unflappable under pressure, creative problem solver
•Must work well independently and with a virtual team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (including texting!). All communications skills important, but especially interpersonal communication
• Strong technology skills
•Proactive - always thinking ten steps ahead!
•Organized and detail oriented
• Self-motivated & driven
• Curious, eager to learn and grow
• Views challenges as opportunities
• Occasional travel required to support events
• Project a mature, polished, and professional demeanor when interacting with internal and external stakeholders
• Operates with company values in mind: honesty, integrity, gratitude, enthusiasm, resourcefulness, dependable, reliable, insightful, empathy, compassion, ability to crack a joke
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online