Personal Assistant to Independent Film Producer
ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Personal Assistant to Independent Film Producer jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Seeking personal assistant to a well-established Independent Film Producer. Job allows the assistant to work remotely usually, but sometimes the assistant will need to attend on-site meetings, be on set, and more as described below.
- Maintaining Producer's work and personal schedule
- Arranging appointments
- Taking messages
- Organizing meetings
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Maintaining databases
- Handling correspondence
- Maintenance of publicity, managing email accounts, etc.
- Running errands and occasionally driving Producer to meetings.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Computer skills (Windows PC, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
• Able to type at least a minimum of 30 words per minute
• Some production experience
• Have 2+ years experience as a personal assistant, ideally within the entertainment industry
• Basic skills in using Zoom and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. for business marketing purposes.
The following are some details about the job:
• Urgently hiring
• Job is somewhat flexible as long as deadlines are met
• Must have valid driver's license and car in working condition
• Preferably residing in the vicinity of West Hollywood
• There will be a background and reference check for this position.
Looking for someone who is patient, dependable, trustworthy, upfront, and diligent. To be a part of this team you must be self-motivated, have a sense of humor, able to handle high stress situations and enjoy both the quick pace and quiet times. It is important that you have an understanding of this older industry professional's needs.
Proof of Vaccination required. Booster preferred.