Personal Assistant to Founder and CEO
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
We are looking for a personal assistant for the founder and CEO of a women-oriented marketing consultancy. Please note: This position is primarily in-person with some flexibility to work in a hybrid capacity, so any potential candidates must be located in Los Angeles.
Job responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Basic business administrative duties including, but not limited to, scheduling and coordinating meetings and in-person events, ordering gifts and supplies, email management, and home and office organization
- Support for in-person meetings, shoots, and events
- Handling personal needs, errands, and house management
- Organizing personal and business travel, attending to all accommodations, reservations, excursions, and itineraries for the CEO and additional participants from inception to conclusion
- Acting as a first-line communication representative between the CEO and their team of clients, agents, partners, and team as well as inbound opportunities
The ideal candidate understands that they are representing a personal brand, as well as multiple businesses and should conduct themselves accordingly. They must be extremely organized and detail oriented. Discretion and confidentiality are of the utmost importance. The ideal candidate is a proactive problem solver, graceful when dealing with multiple time sensitive affairs, and excited to be the right-hand person behind the scenes.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online