Personal Assistant to Entrepreneur
ConfidentialWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
To Start: ASAP
Schedule: Full time. 8hrs daily. Available M-F from 9a-6p, after hours as needed. Must be onsite in the Calabasas/Woodland Hills area.
Experience/Qualifications: 4-year college degree preferred. At least 2-3 years of applicable personal assisting experience. Candidate must have a proven track record of operating in a trustworthy and discreet manner. Candidate must be detail-oriented, organized, resourceful, and able to think five steps ahead to anticipate the principal's needs.
*Must pass an extensive background and credit check. Must provide multiple references that we can call
Description: Entrepreneur In search of a Personal Assistant with at least 2-3 years of assisting experience. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with ideas and solutions for everything from home organization, to calendaring, to grocery inventory, and beyond. This candidate should be able to oversee staff (nannies and housekeeper) scheduling, arrange repairs and maintenance for the home, schedule personal appointments for the principal, and assist with travel booking, gifting, holiday planning, etc.-a true personal assistant and jack of all trades who can make sure the Principal is always organized and on top of his personal life, business ventures, and house maintenance.
• Oversee Principals' personal schedule and liaise with managers etc. to make sure everyone is on the same page schedule-wise
• Book appointments for Principal and keep track of when next appointments should be booked
• Keep track of home and grocery inventory
• Run errands including stocking groceries and house inventory, buying gifts, picking up food, etc.
• Plan holidays and birthday parties. Keep track of upcoming birthdays and help select and deliver gifts
• Assist with maintaining the home and scheduling vendors for repairs and service
• Oversee house staff schedules (nannies and housekeepers)
• Oversee kids' scheduling. Liaise with nannies to make sure all kids' appointments are booked and there are plans in place for kids' weekly schedules
• Open and log mail
• Oversee pet care including vet appointments
• Make sure cars are properly maintained and cleaned
• Plan and book travel
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online