Personal Assistant to Actor and Musical Artist
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Artist is looking for Part-Time Personal Assistant help in the New York area. The role will support an Executive Assistant who is based in New York, and Management based in LA and New York.
• Operate as right-hand person with Artist during working hours Monday-Friday and as requested
• Assist with all personal aspect of artist's daily life: apartment needs, groceries, laundry, pick up and drop offs, errands, etc.
• Assist with general tidiness and cleanliness of artist's personal spaces including apartment, vehicle, etc. Oversee professional cleaning teams at direction of Executive Assistant
• Assist Executive Assistant with communication with broader Artist Team
• Transcription of voice memos and organization of artist's personal notes
• Ability to quickly sort any and all personal needs for artist at direction of the Executive Assistant
• Availability and flexibility to be on call 24/7
• Extremely high levels of communication and organizational skills
• Ability to independently solve problems within the scope of authority
• Previous experience as an entertainment-based Assistant is preferred
• Experience working as a ''runner'' or assistant for a film/TV set is a plus
• Experience maintaining high levels of confidentiality and discretion, final applicant will be asked to sign and adhere to an NDA
• Flexibility to be on call 24/7 when required for urgent matters
• Willingness to travel with artist for short term and long term
• No task to big or too small mentality
• Positive and can-do mindset
Compensation: Hourly w/ overtime if applicable
Working hours will be M-F from 9:00 AM-6:00 PM and on call as needed. Must be able to work on the weekends if needed. Needs will fluctuate pending what is happening within the professional and personal life of the artist.
Artist is based in New York long term, but may have extended periods of time in Los Angeles and on the road as projects vary across their career.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online