Personal Assistant / Marketing Coordinator
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
We are looking for a personal assistant for an internet personality. This role will have flexible hours and offer opportunity for growth into the content / management team should there be a right fit. This role will be part-time and focus on the personal support for our client. The ideal candidate is interested (or has experience) in talent management and excellent at project management.
- Pet care when client is out of town (dogs + cats)
- Personal everyday tasks (mail pickup on occasion, home organization, etc)
- Assistance with content creation and strategy
- Attend photo/video shoots / events (local and out of town) to support management team
- Assist day-to-day management with projects, emails, and client relations
Must be available on occasional weekends and holidays. Must be open to travel.
Must have drivers licenses and reliable car.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online