Personal Assistant - CEO / Music
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Personal Assistant - CEO / Music jobs in Los Angeles-CA
MUST HAVE PRIOR EA / PA EXPERIENCE.
Full Time Job
• Planning for Personal & Business schedules
• Maintenance of calendar
• Business management
• Assist with scheduling of meetings, business calls, travel etc.
• Connecting business calls as necessary, ensuring exec is on time for any commitments.
• Personal time management
• Scheduling appointments for doctor, fitness, leisure activities, etc.
• Familial management
• Scheduling family related appointments, activities and travel, etc.
• Organizing gifting for birthdays, holidays, etc.
• Running miscellaneous errands as necessary, i.e. personal shopping
• Property Management
• Give creative input, advice, update on news, etc.
• Must have prior personal and/or executive assistant, or otherwise applicable experience
• Clean driving record and valid driver's license
• Valid Passport
• Attention to detail
• Timely follow up
• Ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain complete confidentiality
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work well with others
• This job requires constant work with and around other employees of the artist
The right person will be the ultimate gatekeeper and MUST be super flexible to work both business and personal based. This is a LA based job. The position is a combination of both EA and PA. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, an effective communicator and able to work in a fast-paced every changing environment. Anticipating needs and proactive attitude is a must. This job will involve a lot of planning and schedule juggling. The right candidate will a hard worker, have a pleasant attitude and be able to give creative input, offer advice and constantly update on news (music, business, culture, etc.).