ConfidentialEast Rutherford, NJ
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Casting Notices - Acting Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Performer jobs in East Rutherford-NJ
American Dream (East Rutherford, NJ), an entirely new destination for fashion and luxury retail, fine to casual dining, and unexpected attractions, is seeking fun, energetic character performers
Seeking: Non-equity specialty performers, over the age of 18 for roaming entertainment (jugglers, stiltwalkers, magicians, all acts welcome)
Seeking: Non-Equity performers, over the age of 16 and only between the heights of 4'11-5'2 and 5'11-6'4. Anyone not in these height ranges need not apply. Theme Park, Cruise Ship, and Children's Theatre credits are a plus. All performers MUST be local to the NY/NJ area and must have their own reliable transportation.
This position is part time and pay is $17/hour.
Included in your application submission, we request the following:
Your CV/resume (including contact information, height, special skills, and past performance experience)
A full body picture
Availability through the end of 2020
Video reel of performances (optional)
Email audition materials. No calls please.
The main purpose of the Performer is:
- To create an innovative and fun family entertainment utilizing specialized skills and abilities. Provide outstanding internal and external guest service at all times. Ensure a positive guest experience.
• Entertain Nickelodeon Universe guests in a professional manner
• Ensure the safety of Nickelodeon Universe guests
• Perform to highest standards and act appropriately for family audiences
• Take direction from Team Leads and Supervisors
• Ensure safety of costumed characters while in an escorting role
• Maintain cleanliness of work environments both ''onstage'' and off
• May be asked to assist with set up and tear down of special events
• Regular, reliable and consistent attendance
• Additional duties as assigned.
• To provide excellent guest service
• Represent Nickelodeon Universe with highest degree of professionalism
• Good listening skills when dealing with guests, coworkers and supervisors
• Ability to work as part of a team and in collaboration with other departments.
• Able to work within the character costume, ie: not claustrophobic or overly sensitive to excessive heat.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Stand/move about -Frequently, 90%
• Kneel/crouch- Periodically, up to 40%
• Reach at or above shoulder level - Frequently, 50%
• Reach at or below shoulder level - Frequently, 50%
• Handle/lift large items such as boxes or packages - Daily
• Bend/stoop/squat - Frequently, 50%