Paid Intern - Production
Part Time Paid Internship
Production Assitant (Photography & Videography)
Greater Los Angeles, Antelope Valley, CA
Part-time, (Paid Internship)
Full Job Description:
We are a video production company seeking motivated individuals to work as crew members on an on-call basis.
We specialize in corporate, education, and industrial video works and have multiple projects slated to begin this summer.
You must be professional, have access to reliable transportation, be on time to work locations, and have a team player attitude at all times.
All positions are entry-level, with room to grow. The hours are flexible, so if you are prone to freelance work, there will be plenty of opportunities.
- Gig Work
- U.S. work authorization (Required)
- Associate's Degree or equivalent (Preferred, not required)
- Effective Verbal Communication
- English (Required)
- Spanish (A plus)
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination + Booster (Required)
- Ability to Commute
- Reliable Transportation
Licenses & Certifications:
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- COVID-19 Awareness Certification
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to lift and carry a maximum of 40 lbs. up to 40 yards without risk to one's self.
- Knowledgeable and capable of setting up lighting rigs.
- Knowledgeable and capable of placing wireless microphones on subjects in a courteous manner.
- Knowledgeable and capable of rigging and mounting digital cameras onto tripods.
- Prepare interior and exterior filming locations.
- Capable of taking still photographs using proper techniques of focus, framing, and composition.
- Capable of capturing motion pictures using proper techniques of focus, framing, and composition.
- Provide your own PPE including filtered face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
- Clean driving & arrest record.
Education & Training:
- At least one year of experience (Preferred)
- Two-year degree (Associates of Science/Arts) in one of the following:
- Film (Cinematography)
- Visual Arts
- Greater Los Angeles Area
- Santa Clarita
- Inland Empire
- Antelope Valley (Palmdale, Lancaster)
$15/hr., plus letter grade and reference at end of the summer term. Duration 7/15/2022 - 09/15/2022
Job Code: 002
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online