Paid Intern - Marketing
ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Corporate Strategy Firm in LA and NY is seeking a paid part-time Marketing Intern ASAP to work with us on our clients.
This intern should be looking at this as a true apprenticeship where he/she will be collaborating creative ideas on a daily basis and presenting opportunities to execute Marketing and PR Plans. This person will be working with us on our Entertainment, Celebrity and Corporate Lifestyle Clientele designing marketing and sponsorship decks, press kits and presentations. May also be called upon to assist with Logos, Websites and more.
Intern must be HIGHLY creative and passionate.
Our firm uses Photoshop and Videos for almost everything we do. Having someone with those care skills will contribute greatly to our firm so we can teach you how to build effective marketing campaigns and give you real world experience in the work force!
- Graphic Design using Photoshop or In Design
- Has created sample pitch and sponsor decks either at school or a previous internship
- Understands Social Media Analytics and can Access them having experience with them
- Good at Research
- Highly Creative and Outgoing
- Comfortable speaking up and expressing his her ideas
- Uses Scanning Apps and other Graphic apps for photos and design
- Knows all the Social Media platforms well
- Use if Video and IMovie or other programs for Video is also recommended
We will work around your school or post school schedule. Office offers competitive internship rates, parking, meals and more.
Fun group of people looking for someone to come in to help us make a difference!
Part Time 25 hours a week, can be split up over 5 days or even weekends as some of this you can do remotely as well! 300 a week. Great for college student looking for more real world experience and items for a portfolio.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online