Paid Intern - Development & Production
Part Time Paid Internship
Blind Nil is a growing production studio looking for Interns to have the opportunity to engage and support creative teams across development, production, editing and post. Through Blind Nil, Interns immerse themselves in the production process and learn from an emerging media and entertainment production company. Interns will get an in-depth look at a growing slate of creative media and series along with first-hand production experience from development to broadcast.
We are looking for individuals currently enrolled in a degree program and live in the greater Austin area. This is a minimum wage paid internship. We value individuals who are bright, energetic, and ambitious.
- Assist with internal development and production meetings
- Coordinate documentation and accounting workflow on an as needed basis
- Creative brainstorm, research new ideas and stories as well as casting for new characters in specific regions and content spaces
- Phone calls, phone interviews, writing, Skype interviewing, reviewing footage
- Assist editors in post-production workflow
- Provide administrative support to the production management team
- An all around media enthusiast, with knowledge of current and past programming found on broadcast, streaming, cable networks and digital landscapes
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to collaborate within teams
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office applications and/or graphic design
- Ability to research stories and trend by utilizing social media, blogs, news sources and other more unconventional means
- Flexible, with a can-do attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with non-linear editing software such as Final Cut and Avid is preferred, but not a requirement
*Interns are expected to be able to dedicate a minimum of 15 hours a week for the duration of the internship.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online