Operations / Facility Manager
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Job Overview: The Operations / Facility Manager is responsible for providing day-to-day technical and operational support of a post editorial facility. Organized, professional and customer-service focused, this person is flexible, responsive, and team-oriented. Should be hands-on, a good problem solver, and exhibit a proactive and transparent style. This role requires a combination of technical know-how and professional demeanor.
Job Responsibilities: Essential functions of the job are denoted below. Other duties may also be assigned.
- Key Communication with Clients
- Organization and Management of post gear installations
- Managing / logging tech calls and ensuring efficiency in tech response / resolutions
- Managing gear utilization and inventory through tracking software. Proactive in assessing needs.
- Equipment purchasing
- Facility management: In office client setups
- General management of tech staff
- Organizational plans and procedures for efficiency
- Parking & Access Cards
- Search & Hiring of Staff as needed
- Work with Biller to ensure accuracy
Minimum Qualifications: The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- 3+ Years experience in operations or project management
- Post Production workflow experience
Compensation based on experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online