Online Community Manager
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Online Community Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Role: The Catalyst Community Manager provides day-to-day administration and customer support on the Catalyst Member Website. The role provides community stewardship, customer relationship management, and ensures ongoing engagement. Virtual. Part time (10-15 hours/wk), hourly.
Reports to: CEO & Automations Manager
Community Manager Responsibilities:
- Login to the platform minimum 2x per day during the work week, engage with and be the champion of customer's experience and engagement
- Welcome new members with a standardized, but personal welcome inbox message
- Maintain and improve the FAQ.
- Maintain and improve the welcome page
- Acknowledge Member Support inquiries within 24 hours, troubleshoot and answer those that you can and triage the others to either me, nick or the feedback/issues log
- Ensure scheduling and emailing of bi-weekly executive live workshops (and uploading to Catalyst)
- Ensure Catalyst Executives are blogging 1x per week, and engaging with customers daily with comments/replies to messages
- Maintain and update the Carousel
- Ensure that key updates/notices are sent via 'notices'
- Spot and offer Voyage services, and close/process payments and facilitate to appropriate department
- Provide bi-weekly quantitative and qualitative reports to supervisors
- Coordinate with Automations Manager (and Buddy Boss expert vendors) for ongoing improvements/fixes
- Moderate the community and comments, warn and block as necessary
- In collaboration with Dan Benamor and/or junior audio editor, receive, curate and upload audio files to Catalyst Story Network & Catalyst member site
- Coordinate with Operations Coordinator on refunds & disputes
- Attend monthly meeting with sales & marketing team & provide a report
- Other duties as necessary
Experience & Skills:
- 1-2 years of customer service
- 3-5 years active in social media - Facebook, Instagram (not necessarily professionally)
- Tech savvy - cloud programs & CRM, and ability to work with WordPress
- Passionate about storytelling and the development and making of movies, shows, podcasts (and screenplays and books)
- Passionate about engaging with people and their experiences
- Copywriting in English?