On-set VFX Supervisor
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/9/2020 2:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for On-set VFX Supervisor jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all On-set VFX Supervisor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an On-set VFX Supervisor? Opportunity:
A leading visual effects facility is looking for a an On-set VFX Supervisor experienced at providing on-set supervision for high-end episodics or features. Our ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the pace and dynamics of production crews, working on stages and on-location, how decisions made on-set affect VFX in post, and how to successfully engage key crew members in a collaborative manner. This opportunity is ideal for a VFX Supervisor who thrives on working independently, while contributing to the overall success of a project.
Please note that this is a temporary assignment.
Expected Project Dates: October 2020 - January 2021
• Responsible for the collaborative design and execution of on-set visual effects, while maintaining the Director's vision and working within budget
• Managing the successful creation of VFX plates and elements during production
• Act as a liaison between our facility team and the Director and crew, while establishing strong client confidence
• Provide daily on-set reports, and reference and elements as required.
• Communicate regularly with our VFX Producer on production status.
• Flag overages and conceptual changes that would affect the VFX bid
• Communicate Director's insights and feedback, and delegate appropriate tasks to on-set crew as required
• Troubleshoot issues on a fast-paced schedule, while being able to remain calm and organized
• Proven experience with on-set VFX Supervision
• Excellent communication, problem solving, and time management skills
• Ability to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively
• High level of experience in fast paced, high-pressure environments
• Strong understanding of VFX technologies
• High School education or equivalent required. Relevant Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in on-set supervision. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.